Announcing of the Launching of the New Website of the (UPR)
We, in the Union for the Republic Party, are extremely delighted to announce to all our adherents and militants, and to the public viewers, the launching of the new official website of the party. The new website launched on the first day of the year 2017, will be a modern and more professional version that takes into account the technological evolution in relation to the domain of publication and electronic media as regards the following features:
First: the new website will keep its previously known name: www.upr.mr
Second: the newly updated technical features:
- The new website will be compatible with the various internet browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge…) which will make it easier for all visitors to surf
- The new website utilizes the most updated web services that match all devices (computers, tabloids, smartphones and mobiles …)
- The new website will be in three languages: Arabic, French and English
- It will be directly and continuously broadcasting via its radio
- It will be providing the option of website membership and receiving news directly via your email
- The website is supported by the most recently updated dynamic content management
- It has a map with all the webpages, and topics
- The website is compatible with all social media gadgets and is supported to match them
- It provides the possibility of adding public polls, referendums, in the future
- It provides the option of receiving the news through RRS service included in the new website
- It provides a communicating model specified for receiving your recommendations and contacting our webmasters
- A high quality, secure keyboard
- It allows for different tabs for an easier surfing
- It provides an audio-visual library with the most important videos for reference
- A gallery of photos accompanying the news
- The option of adding any content from social media with just one click
- The programming of a new Android and IPhone application compatible with the website for sending all important news and short notices to the phones and devices of visitors (in progress).
On this occasion, the Union for the Republic demands from all the party’s federations to provide the webmasters of the new website with their news and activities and those of the base units throughout the tabs and gadgets on the FrontPage of the website: www.upr.mr and via the option: Contact us.
We also demand from the party’s militants and adherents both here and the diaspora to provide the webmasters with their news.
With all the best wishes from the Union for the Republic Party (its leadership, cadres and militant adherents) for the New Year 2017 to the great people of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania and to the President of the Republic, the founding President of the Party; his Excellency Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz. May all peace, happiness and grace be upon our beloved people of Mauritania and their outstanding leader!
Happy New Year!